2009 Tournament of Roses Parade and Rose Bowl
Donors to Serenity High in McKinney, the nation’s only public recovery high school, can qualify for a drawing to be held live, on-the-air on KRLD 1080 AM on Saturday morning, December 13, at 10:15.
Donations will be entered in a drawing to win a trip to the
Tournament of Roses Parade and Rose Bowl game – Pasadena, California
Hosted by Rain Bird Corporation and Neil Sperry’s Texas Gardening and Gardens Magazine
Travel with Rain Bird and Lynn and Neil Sperry to Pasadena.
Winners will receive:
• 2 round-trip tickets from DFW to Los Angeles
-Departing on December 30, 2008, and returning on January 2, 2009.
• 3 nights’ hotel accommodations in Pasadena, California – Hotel is within walking distance of the parade.
• 2 tickets to behind-the-scenes preparation for the Tournament of Roses Parade on December 30 and judging of the floats on December 31.
• 2 tickets to the Tournament of Roses Parade on January 1 – with premier
• 2 tickets to the 95th annual Rose Bowl football game.
• Gift card for spending (amount to be determined).
• Entries must be received on or before Friday, December 12, to qualify.
• Donors giving $25 or more in support of Serenity High in McKinney will qualify for the drawing. (You may enter multiple times, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate $25 or greater check in order to qualify for the drawing.)
Donations of any amount are gratefully appreciated.
Serenity High is working daily to change the lives of some of our finest young men and women as they seek the path to a safe and sober graduation.
Our most heartfelt thanks to Rainbird for making this very special opportunity available to us.
Your check(s) in this raffle drawing made payable to the McKinney Education Foundation will benefit Serenity High of the McKinney Independent School District, McKinney, TX. The IRS permits the McKinney Education Foundation to operate as a public 501 (c)(3) charity.