Question: Can I use iron filings to correct chlorosis in my plants?

Answer: Iron filings are the wrong (insoluble) form of iron. They will have little, if any, impact on the chlorosis. You’ll want to use chelated iron, iron sulfate or other available form of iron, along with sulfur soil-acidifier to keep the iron in a soluble form.

Back To Top